Tequila inspired… Tennessee made. TenneKeela isn’t your ordinary blue agave spirit. We take certified organic blue agave nectar and run it through our artisan fermentation and distillation process. This allows the sweetness of the nectar to shine through in every sip. We don’t buy or import alcohol to make ours so no one should be surprised that we’re crafting this truly unique spirit right here in The Smokies. TenneKeela is a premium artisan spirit and a true Tennessee original.
Try TenneKeela in your favorite margarita or chilled with lime and salt – that’s how our Master Distiller Chris “Yetti” Yett likes his.
Story goes here….
Content Tab text here
Manhattan Goes Hollywood
East Coast, West Coast winner.
- 3 ounces TenneKeela
- ½ ounce chilled Orange liqueur
- ¾ teaspoon maple syrup
- 4 dashes Orange Bitters
- Add all ingredients to mixing glass, add large ice, and stir thoroughly.
- Taste for balance and single strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish and serve.
A fruity twist on the classic margarita.
- 7 ounces TENNEKEELA
- 1 ⅓ cups of blackberries
- handful of whole ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 3 ½ ounces Triple Sec
- 1 ¾ ounces lime juice
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 4 blackberries to garnish
- 4 mint sprigs to garnish
- Put the blackberries,ice cubes, superfine sugar, TenneKeela, Triple Sec and lime juice into a blender.
- Blend the mixture for about 1 minute, or until completely smooth.
- Rub the rims of four chilled margarita glasses with the lime wedge. Place the sea salt on a small plate and roll the rims in the salt.
- Divide the cocktail carefully among the four glasses.
- Garnish with the blackberries and mint and serve immediately.
This blend of flavors will having your guests asking for another round.
- ¾ ounce TENNEKEELA
- ½ ounce Creme de Cassis
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ginger ale
- lime slice to garnish
- Add the TenneKeela, lime juice and Cassis to a cocktail shaker filled with cracked ice.
- Shake vigorously until well frosted. Strain into a chilled highball glass filled with cracked ice.
- Top with ginger ale. Garnish the glass with the lime slice. Serve immediately.
TENNEKEELA CHERRY COLA
This would be a great drink to enjoy with tacos or nachos at a barbeque.
- 1 ¾ ounces TENNEKEELA
- ½ ounce Triple Sec
- ½ ounce sour cherry syrup
- 3 ½ ounces cola
- lime slice to garnish
- Pour the TenneKeela into an ice cube-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Add the Triple Sec and sour cherry syrup to the glass.
- Top up with the cola.
- Garnish with the lime wedge and serve immediately.