Yetti artisan vodka is like nothing you’ve ever tasted. Master distiller Chris Yett – aka. “The Yetti”– set out to make a true vodka… fermenting our own traditional corn and barley recipe while taking advantage of the latest in distilling technologies. We super-chill the vodka as it leaves the still, leaving it as cold as a Yeti’s touch. That makes our vodka smooth as ice, with a pure, clean finish. It’s perfect for mixing or just sipping… neat or on the rocks.
Story goes here….
Content Tab text here
You’re just two simple steps away from this classic cocktail made with vodka and coffee liqueur.
- 1 ¾ ounces YETTI VODKA
- ¾ ounce coffee liqueur
- Pour the Yetti and coffee liqueur over cracked ice into a chilled old-fashioned glass.
- Stir well with a bar spoon to mix.
- Serve immediately.
DIRTY MONKEY HARD SHAKE
A staple at many Caribbean beach resorts, the dirty monkey tastes more like a dessert.
- 1 ¾ ounces YETTI VODKA
- 1 ¾ ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 ¾ ounces coconut milk
- Handful of whole ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon grated semisweet chocolate, to garnish
- Place the Yetti, chocolate syrup, banana, coconut milk, and ice cubes into a blender or food processor.
- Blend the mixture for about 1 minute, or until completely smooth.
- Pour into a chilled Collins or highball glass.
- Garnish with the grated chocolate and serve immediately.
MATCHA GREEN TEA VODKA REFRESHER
A unique pairing that is refreshing.
- 1 ½ cups YETTI VODKA
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¾ ounce apple cider
- 1 small cinnamon stick, to garnish
- This cocktail takes 24 hours to infuse. Pour the Yetti into a sterilized sealable jar. Add the green tea and the cinnamon sticks. Mix, then seal and let stand in a cool place for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove the cinnamon and strain through a coffee filter. Pour the infused Vodka back into the jar and seal. The infused vodka can be stored for up to 2 months.
- Chill a coupe glass. Put 1 ¾ ounces of the infused vodka into an ice cube-filled cocktail shaker. Add the honey, lemon and apple cider.
- Shake vigorously until well frosted, then strain the cocktail into the glass. Garnish with the cinnamon stick and serve immediately.
A unique pairing of flavorful fruit and liqueur with vodka.
- ½ ounce chilled YETTI VODKA
- ½ ounce chilled Orange liqueur
- ¾ ounce chilled pineapple juice
- ¼ slice of fresh pineapple, chopped
- Champagne chilled
- Put the pineapple into a mixing glass.
- Crush the pineapple and add the orange liqueur, Yetti and pineapple juice. Stir well.
- Strain into a wine or old-fashioned glass.
- Top up with the Champagne and serve immediately.